It's simple and easy to add new; or manage existing, users in the IT Business Builder, and this is one of the first things you should do after setting up your subscription. Just follow these simple steps to get all of your team their own IT Business Builder Training and Resource Center accounts so that they can begin enrolling in training and downloading the forms, tools, processes, agreements, checklists and more to help them become more effective and efficient:
- Log in to your IT Business Builder account and browse to the "Manage Users" tab in your Profile page
- Select the "Add New User" control
- Complete the required information for each member of your staff - don't leave anyone out!
- Notify your staff that their accounts have been created
- Send them the Getting Started link to learn how to use the IT Business Builder Training and Resource Center:
Click here to get started with the IT Business Builder Training and Resource Center